Saturday 7 September 2013

Introduction

Just thought I'd use my first blog to introduce who I am. I joined Wellington College in September 2010 and I am now currently in the Lower 6th. The reason I started this blog is because I have a passion for golf and want to pursue a career in golf journalism when I am older. When I first started Wellington I disliked the sport and only just started to show interest at the age of 13. For most top quality golfers this would be considered a late time to start the sport but since then I have become addicted and been cut down to a 12 handicap. I do not play for the College first team, but I am going to  follow them around give a detailed report on the top matches that are played. I also may post some of my thoughts about the shenanigans that happen on tour.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment